I Live In New York Manhattan. The Bachelorette Cakes Are

I live in New York Manhattan. The bachelorette cakes are terrific at this bakery
The other day I woke up in New York and thought, it is my friend`s bachelorette party. She needs a cake with male genitals on it. I goggled "erotic cakes" and found Erotic Bakery USA. I ordered my best friend`s bachelorette cake from here, and it was beyond AWESOME!!! They had a large selection of cakes, flavors, and fillings. Jay the representative who helped to assist me with the ordering process was professional, friendly, and made the process simple. The cake was the talk of the night. We went to New Jersey for the bachelorette party that night with the cake in hand. When I need a dirty cake I know where I am going to order from. Hooray for male parts on the cake, we have a party in Las Vegas next month and this is the joint for our next party.

1-888-214-8211 Delivery of our cakes anywhere in the United States in one HOUR Stores IN Alaska Atlantic city Alabama Arkansas Arizona California Canada Connecticut Colorado Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Las Vegas Nevada Los Angeles Louisiana Maine Massachusetts Maryland Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nassau Bahamas Ontario Paradise Island New Hampshire Nebraska New Jersey New Mexico New Orleans New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island San Francisco Savannah Seattle Washington South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Toronto Utah Virginia Vermont Washington DC West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming www.eroticbakeryusa.com
866-396-8429
Eroticbaker@cakes3.com

Visit our page for more info: Erotic Bakery Adult Erotic Cakes X-Rated Usa

Posted by chris; updated 02/22/12