Quincenera

Hey what color would be good for my dress I mean you know we have to pick a color for the damas and stuff like that white and??????????
Posted by Vanessa; updated 11/12/03

For my 15anos i picked different colors.

FAll colors
Orange, yellow, kaki, purple, pink,
Posted by CDC; updated 11/12/03

What`s up CUZ??? Yes YOU!!!!
Posted by CDC; updated 11/13/03

Wuzzup Cristal your dumb ya I liked your colors from your quinceanera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Vanessa; updated 11/13/03

Hey wuzzup Cristal what ya doin well ya cant wait until my 15anos well its until September18,2003 but need to start getting ready what color should I pick !!!!!!!!!!

Hey Cindy is write here she said your dumb this is soo cool huh that we could write too each other well should i pick!!!!!!!!!

Hey Cristal soy yo Cindy talking right now.Porque no los as esribido. I thought your 15anera colors were good. I`m telling Vaness to get the color kaki.

What you guys are retarded????
Call me Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by CDC; updated 11/13/03

I SAY THAT YOU SHOULD GET THE COLOR LIGHT PURPLE..ITS REALLY NICE :)
Posted by GIGGLES; updated 11/17/03

Hey giggles I think I am gonna get light purple because that has been the color I have always wanted and my mom told me that I could choose whatever color I wanted!What color are you choosing????
Posted by Vanessa; updated 11/18/03

Yea light purple or lilac is a nice color if you don`t want pink or baby blue.
Posted by Carmen; updated 11/18/03

Well light purple is a pretty color because its soft...It`ll bring out the soft elegant look.Ur decorations in purple will be really pretty cuz like i said soft colors look good and will give ur hall a cool breezy feel(for when it gets kinda HOT ya know)lol.Im doing my 16 in july and im choosing babyblue and white...only thing is I want to the cinderella theme but if I choose babyblue for my dress I dont know a pretty color to match my court of honor to me.I was thinking to do like a soft silver but i didnt think it wouldnt match me.So i might just go with the other style and leave my dress white(with babyblue rhinestones where the clear ones are)and put my gurls babyblue with my guys in white with babyblue under.ONLY THING IS I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO SAY ITS TOOOO MUCH LIKE A WEDDING!PLEASE HELP!!!!
Posted by la morena; updated 11/18/03

Ya you guys are right I am going to get light purple are you guys having a quincernera what color are you guys choosing are you guys getting damas and guys or what I am getting 7 girls and 7 guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Vanessa; updated 11/19/03

Choose pastel colors, they go the best with white. F.E. Baby pink, baby blue maybe even a wine
Posted by Sandy; updated 01/13/04

Hey girl whats up well i really think u get light purple for you quincera its really nice or even light pink is nice tooo well hit me back up .... Bye ..
My email spgurl2003@yahoo.com email me ok
Angie
Posted by Angie; updated 01/14/04

Sandy who u refering 2 ?
Posted by la morena; updated 02/12/04