Maggie Sottero Sarchi 286HC- Hook Couture

I have a limited edition authentic Maggie Sottero "Sarchi" Ivory matte satin gown. It has a flattering gathered wrap style with Swarovski crystal detail along the bust, on the left side and along the edge of the train. The crystals are lilac beaded flowers with green and bronze beaded stems. This beautiful strapless gown is a one piece lace up corset which can accommodate street sizes 4-8 because of the lace up corset! The A-line skirt flows into a chapel length train.

It has only been worn once and I have added bustles to the train to allow for an elegant after-ceremony look so the bride can easily move and dance! The bustle suits well with this gown due to the ornate beading. The beading appears to cascade down the back of the dress once bustled. I had the gown professionally cleaned and preserved in a memory box right after the wedding July 2002 and has not been opened since. It is in immaculate condition.

This dress is discontinued and very hard to find so hurry and don`t miss the chance to own this gorgeous dress!
Posted by Jenny; updated 01/05/12