Fresno`s Original Reptile Show - E&M`s Reptile Family

The E&M`s Reptile Family Difference. People may wonder why choose E&M`s Reptile Family for our event?

First, you always get me, owner and educator Eric Johnson. I have been doing shows on a professional level since 2003 and as an amateur for a long time before that. I started E&M`s here in the Central Valley in 2005. I have a background in which I have earned degrees in Wildlife Education, Exotic Animal Training and Management, and Zoology.

Second, this is no part time job for us. We keep over 80 animals in our family and most of those have been adopted from families that were no longer able to care for them, or rescued and rehabilitated. When we are not out doing shows we are cleaning, feeding, repairing, rescuing, or working with our animals to ensure that they are the best at what they do! I have no other job but to share my passion and enthusiasm for wildlife with you, your family, and your communities. That my friends makes the difference! So call us today for an adventure you will never forget. 559-539-2944

Visit our page for more info: E&M''s Reptile Family

Posted by Eric Johnson; updated 12/10/11