Quinceañera Cruises

Hey Guys,

I was wonderin if any of u were goin on a quinceañera cruise next summer. I`m goin on the Carnival Triumph and was wonderin if any other ppl were!!!
Posted by Ana; updated 11/10/03

Carnival Triumph is an awesome ship! Of course, most of those ships are fabulous and sooo beautiful...
You said that you are going this summer? I`m going the third week in Feb...

What is the quinceañera cruise exactly? Is it just a persent from your parents?
Posted by Ana; updated 11/12/03

Hey,

The quinceañera cruise is a normal cruise u go on, but u celebrate ur 15`s wit 25 other grls. U still have a dress, dance and everythin, but only on a cruise where u travel for 7 days. I`m goin on June. Well write bak.
Posted by Ana; updated 11/12/03

Dang girl, that is a good deal! Do you if they are having that in the Paris room?
Posted by Ana; updated 11/13/03

Whats the Paris Room....I`m kinda lost sry, is that a room in the boat or somethin?
Posted by Ana; updated 11/14/03

MIJA I WOULD LIKE SOME INFO ON THAT CRUISE
CAN YOU E-MAIL ME WITH SOME INFO?
RozSG13@aol.com
Posted by ROSALYN SGV; updated 12/05/03

Hey i was wondering if any body could give me some info on the quinceanera cruises cause me and my family really want to go on one this summer that is coming up. Thanks
Posted by josseline; updated 12/29/03

Hey,

Look, the Quinceañera Cruise is like a normal cruise, with the only difference that u go through a travel agency that takes care of the party, preparations, and events for u and the grls goin wit u on the cruise. There will be 25 other Quinceañeras on the cruise also. They will celebrate their party wit u, be in photos wit u, and basically everythin u will do wit them. These grls will go through the same travel agency as you are going on. The prices/boats/sail dates all depend on the agency. The cruises are 7 days to the Carribean, East or West. The boats leave from Miami, but I think there`s one up that sails out of Port Canaveral. The agency that I`m goin through is the best from what I`ve seen and heard, it is the original agency that started the whole Quinceañera Cruise Thing. If you are more interested the email me at goodgrl4lyf4sho@yahoo.com. I hope this helped! Ana
Posted by Ana; updated 12/29/03