Davids Bridal Wedding Dress CT203 Size 4P + More

I have a David`s Bridal CT203 Wedding dress designed by Oleg Cassini for sale. Plus matching veil VCT203
The dress is brand new with tags, white size 4P (I was 5`7" with shoes and it fit perfectly.)
Dress cost $1000 veil was $179, I ended up wearing a different dress. My loss, your gain...
Email laura31182@msn.com
Asking $450 for the dress and veil combo. Remember it is BRAND NEW!!!
Posted by Laura; updated 11/07/11

My email is laura31182@msn.com if you are interested in the dress and veil
Posted by Laura; updated 11/07/11

Is the veil white as well?
Posted by Simone; updated 12/30/11

As far as I know David`s Bridal only made an Ivory veil to go with all the CT203 dresses that they had (white, ivory, champagne) so it is an ivory veil. VCT203
Posted by Laura; updated 01/02/12

Would you be willing to sell the veil separately? I have the dress, and have been looking all over for the veil! Thanks!
Posted by Simone; updated 01/02/12

I don`t mind selling it without the dress. What are you willing to pay for it? It cost $179 originally and it is new with the tags still attached.
Posted by Laura; updated 01/02/12

Would you be willing to sell it for $115 plus shipping? I can PayPal the funds.
Posted by Simone; updated 01/05/12

Sure that works for me. Send me your email address (to my address above) that is associated with paypal and I will send you an invoice. Once payment is received I can ship the veil asap. Please don`t forget to include your shipping address.
Thanks
Laura
Posted by Laura; updated 01/07/12

Sure that works for me. Send me your email address (to my address above) that is associated with paypal and I will send you an invoice. Once payment is received I can ship the veil asap. Please don`t forget to include your shipping address.
Thanks
Laura
Posted by Laura; updated 01/07/12

Great! I just emailed you from kayachka@gmail.com
Posted by Simone; updated 01/07/12