FOR SALE: Stunning Justin Alexander 8115, Red, Size 12 -

ABOUT THE DRESS
This is a dramatic, highly sought-after Justin Alexander, style 8115 in red. It`s a silk ball gown with a strapless boned bodice scattered with crystals and a gathered skirt with beaded asymmetrical seams. It photographs beautifully! Don`t miss out on this stunning, one-of-a-kind gown for your one-of-a-kind day.

Color: Red
Label Size: 12
Street Size: 10
Style: Ball Gown
Dress Neckline: Strapless
Waist: Basque Waist
Original Price: $1499.00
Designer: Justin Alexander

PHOTOS
Http://imgur.com/a/g41Kl

ABOUT THE DESIGNER
When they set out to create a collection of wedding gowns, Justin Alexander had a vision of affordable, couture bridal gowns with accents of glamour, drama and luxury. Collectively, their international design team pays close attention to detail, designing sophisticated bridal gowns for brides across Europe and North America. Sourcing fabrications from around the world, the craftsmanship of their gowns include the finest fabrics... Pure silk, rich satins, soft laces, hand crafted beading as well as elegant Swarovski crystals. Their corsetry is based on original Victorian patterns and techniques sculpting the classic hourglass figure to perfection, allowing each bride to feel as if it were created just for her. They invite you to be part of the magic that is created with a Justin Alexander unique and original bridal gown.

PLEASE NOTE
This dress is in exquisite condition! Bought it from the original owner, and other than trying it on a few times, it remained in storage (wedding did not happen). Did not alter the dress in any way, and did not receive any information from seller about alterations. To give you an idea of sizing: I was a street size 10 at the time these photos were taken, and it fit like a charm. Still fit at a street size 12, but it got a little tight. Also, to give you an idea of length, I`m 5`9" and was barefoot in the photos.

PRICE
Asking $750 OBO (remember, this is a $1,500 dress)! PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER! I just want to get this out of the house, and move on. Would gladly ship out of the area, but buyer must pay additional shipping costs.
Posted by Morgan; updated 10/29/11