Alfred Angelo Style 1797 Wedding Dress

I have a brand new Alfred Angelo dress, style 1797. I got this dress in an auction to jump-start a bridal business so I`ll describe it the best way I can. It`s white with marine blue trimming (The picture is an example of what it looks like). The tags are still attached and shows it`s a size 6. It comes with extra beading and string if needed. No alterations or hemming seems to have been done on the dress. Even though its a size 6, it can be adjusted to fit a size smaller since it has a corset in the back that lets you tighten it to fit you. Using the standard size for wedding dresses, the measurements for a size 6 follows as: Waist 25.5in; Hips 37.5in; Height 59in; Bust 34in. The dress is clean, but one might want to take it to the cleaners to get the wrinkles out (not much) and to get the little smell out of it (not a horrible smell..more like factory smell). It has great detailing on the bust of the dress, bottom and back of dress. The Alfred Angelo website lists the retail price up to $999. Looking for 480, but any and all offers will be considered. Once the dress is sold, I`ll delete the listing or mark it as sold. Will ship in US only and payment must be received first through Paypal. I have pictures on request. Just send a message to Jenne1990@msn.com and in the subject line, write the dress name.
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Jenne Johnson; updated 09/27/11