WANTED!!! Davids V8175 Sz 12 Strapless

In a hurry to buy the David`s Bridal style # V 8175. It`s very light gold. Signature Style St. Tropez. Strapless Satin A-Line side wrap with empire waist. Bust has beading, sequins, pearls. Chapel train. Thank you!

Posted by Karin, Florida; updated 11/06/03

Hi I am selling a size 14 David`s Bridal wedding dress.
Style # 95153
It is pale ivory and brand new with tags. I paid $549.00, will accept any offers. If interested e-mail me a.s.a.p
(I also live in Florida.)

I know this is not what u were asking about but incase u never found it maybe this can help!

Jessica.
Posted by Jessica; updated 11/17/03

Dear Jessica: I would be willing to pay 150.00 for the dress. It`s on sale on a promo here at the new David`s Bridal for 275.00 (Grand Opening). Let me know okay? Thank you!!!
Posted by Karin; updated 11/18/03

Karin-
Let me talk to my fiance when he comes home for his lunch break and make sure that is ok. If it is, how do we go about doing this? I am leaving for the holidays on Friday. I am a seller on ebay right now... I usually only except paypal or a money order. Since you also live in Fl it will not cost much to ship .. I`d like to do everything before I leave if possible. Please let me know. And thanks for letting me know it went down that much in price. If you look the style # up on davidsbridal.com it still shows it selling for the same price. Anyway, I will get back to you around 12 noon. Thanks!
Posted by Jessica; updated 11/18/03

Karin-
I talked to my fiance and he said okay. We are low on money and going on "vacation" for the holidays. Anyway, if you are willing to western union the money then I will let it go for $160.00. ($10.00 for shipping, will ship the best possible and the dress will be in the dress bag it came in to protect the dress) I just really need the cash. Please let me know. Also, do you need me to send you a pic, or you have alredy seen this dress. Let me know that too. I will be off and on tonight checking on here. If you want, you can just contact me directly at JessandMike7@aol.com. Thanks - Jessica
~If you like please look at my good feedback with selling and buying on ebay.com (username: jessandmike7)~
Posted by jessica; updated 11/18/03