Stunning Pnina Tornai Princess Dress

PNINA TORNAI STUNNING WEDDING DRESS

For pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/113598686537853228144/PninaTornaiDress

This is a Pnina Tornai Haute Couture wedding gown, size 8 (would fit as a U.S. Size 0, 2, or 4) bought from Kleinfeld`s New York. It has been professionally cleaned, packaged and ready for shipping, and as stunning as the day it was worn. A true princess dress. It retails for over $6000 USD.

This dress was worn once, and is in impeccable condition.

A little information on the dress, it is called ivory, but it is white, sort of that "diamond white" and shows up beautifully in the model picture as it`s true colour. I have also posted pictures of myself in the gown so you may see it on a "real person". I am 5ft 3 and weigh 115 pounds. The dress may be altered.

Some information on Pnina Tornai: Pnina Tornai has developed a unique and genuine method of corsets that have the construction of the original ancient corsets and the look of what women dream of wearing these days. She inserts into each of her bridal gowns one of those special corsets that gives the body a perfect form. Her dresses are hand made, sewn in the accordance of Haute Couture. The materials are imported from Europe. Genuine Swarowski crystals, pearls, and stones are used for decorations. Pnina exclusively sells her gowns in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and Israel.

UK Size: 6 / 8 UK
US Size: 2/4
Colour: Ivory
Style: Strapless
Price: £2000
Posted by Beth; updated 08/17/11

Hello,
Can you please send me pictures..

Thanks,
Robin
Posted by Robin; updated 12/18/11

Hello,