Do Not Hire DJ Steve From Sutherlin... Seriously.

DJ Steve - with Platinum DJ Services..is without question, the worst DJ service I have experienced in 20 years of events, weddings, and media production. Steve runs a horrible business. Specifically, there is no communication whatsoever until literally moments before the event. He is thoroughly unprepared from music selections to batteries in the microphones, and pays little to no attention to the customer`s needs. They also require to be paid in full up front, so you are pretty much at their mercy, up till the final days when you`re desperately trying to reach them. If you have an important event, wedding, or party.. I implore you.. Hire ANYONE before you sink good money into Platinum (cough) D.J. Services. I`ve always had great results with Absolute Sound in Roseburg. They are professional from start to finish. D.J. Steve is not fit to work in their stock room. I`ve never seen a company who is actually okay with ruining a wedding reception. Steve, (the boss) showed up 10 minutes before showtime in a tank top.. Seriously. He sent an assistant to handle it.. The poor kid didn`t know what was coming. His assistant took the brunt of the complaints all night. I felt horrible for him. Not sure how DJ Steve can sleep at night without giving a full refund.
Posted by Leon; updated 07/18/11