Birthday Party

I am trying to get ideas of how to make my birthday party invatations. It is going to be a glow in the dark and black light party. Do you have any ideas? if you do please help me asap!
Posted by ashley; updated 11/04/03

Do you have any ideas for a birthday party for a fourteen year old birthday party.
Posted by Theresa; updated 04/11/04

I am also having a glow party for my daughters birthday, we have come up with many ideas, some novolty stores sell glow hair spray, glow paint, we are using black lights, we are cutting glow sticks and putting the glowing compound from them in clear ballons to make ballons glow, which i have been insured is safe as the chemicals they use are non toxic. We are also buying wacky string which is silly string that glows in the dark. The only thing i have had a problem finding is drink recipies for party punch that glows under a black light
Posted by cindy; updated 05/18/04

Insted of having invitation you can have flyers like write it out and decorat it o colerd paper and the you can just make as many copys as you can
Posted by sTePhAnIe; updated 05/30/04

I think it would be really cool if u got some glow in the dark pens and write on the ivitation in them. People would only be able to see the writing in the dark and they can get an idea of the party. But write on the top glow in the dark party and tell them whAT TO DO OR THEY MIGHT THINK ITS A BLANK PAPER! GOOD LUCK.
Posted by Jessie; updated 07/24/04

TO CINDY! THE ONE WITH THE PUNCH BOWL PROBLEM. Just use ordinary punch but paint all the punch bowls and cups with glow in the dark paint. Make sure it is non toxic. Use see through punch bowls and plastic see through cups. Hopefully that works. Good luck! luv ya! bye
Posted by Jessie; updated 07/24/04

Is there like a place you could rent to have a black light party like if it was a sweet 16 and you wanted a huge room the size of a ballroom but with graffiti everywhere and ability for blacklights with black light paint for a clubish vibe? does this exist anywhere?
Posted by helen; updated 09/09/08

They have some black invitations with neon letters at walmart :D im doing the same thing for my birthday party and found the theme on website and it said a good drink to serve would be mountain dew bc it glows in the dark i know u didnt ask about that but i find that cool (i havent tested to see if actually works tho but they said it did)
Posted by Kylie; updated 06/17/10