Dramatic Custom Wedding Gown Cathedral Train W/Veil WHOL

Dry Cleaned and ready to go! YOU DONT NEED ANYTHING TO GO UNDER THE GOWN IT IS BUILT INTO THE DRESS petty coat and everything! Had it made that way, really awesome!!

This dress was custom made in the city and is absolutely one-of-a-kind. You will not find anything like it in the shops in CNY.
The top is based on a St Pucchi design (and it is sparkly) I saw and liked and the bottom I sketched based on a couture dress. The train is extremely long (see picture) you will need a bustle put in. I know a seamstress who can do that for very little.

Dress has a corset back just as ornate and sparkly as the front.. Each stone sewn on by hand. This dress comes with the cathedral mantilla veil. A Mantilla frames the face and has lace trim I also had it made.This custom gown cost over a 1100 and another 100 for the cathedral mantilla and it is truly one-of-a-kind!! definitely not for the faint of heart as it is dramatic and beautiful. You can see the bottom is feathery looking much like you see in the couture dresses at pronovias or similar to the Vera Wang in sex and the city. This has a dropped waist and is very flattering to all body shape GO Here for pictures http://syracuse.craigslist.org/clo/2426656666.html
Posted by Amber; updated 06/12/11