FS: Ines Di Santo Custom Tianna

Hello Ladies,

I just renewed my vows on April 1st and had the opportunity to wear this gorgeous custom made Ines Di Santo Tianna gown. The gown is a fitted dropped waist ballgown made out of 100% silk taffeta. The gown is in a blush color which is a very pale pink. Absolutely stunning.

I changed the back into a V-Back. I also added swarovski crystal buttons instead of the covered buttons that come with the dress. I made the dress more into a sweetheart neckline and took the rouching all the way to the top of the dress. I had extra beading added to the top of the dress so that there is triple bands of beading below the bust. I also added a halter to the gown instead of the regular straps. I have additional bands of beading upon request that I did not use on the dress. All of the beading comes straight from Ines Di Santo. The center broach on the gown has swarvoski dangles just like on the side broach. This is a true princess dress.

The gown was worn for a total of 2 hours. My ceremony for 30 minutes, pictures for 30 minutes and for an hour at the begining of my reception. I then changed into a short gown for the party portion of my reception.

Asking Price: $5800

Please email me directly at knfrenewal@gmail.com for any questions and or concerns regarding the gown. I willing to consider "reasonable" offers from brides who are extermemly interested in purchasing the gown.

Dress Alterations

Gown was altered to fit the measurements listed above. The dress is an original size 12 and can be let out to the original measurements as none of the fabric was cut or it can be taken in to a smaller size.
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by KNF; updated 04/26/11

Purchase Price: $11,000
Asking Price: $5,800
Posted by KNF; updated 04/26/11