Davids Bridal Style F11165 PLUM

Hello I recently got married in Sept and offered to re-sell my bridesmaids dresses for them since they are so darn expensive. I have a size 2,6, 12 and 14 available. There may also be a size 8 avail but will have to verify. Some of them do not come with the sash but i think they are cuter without them anyway. They are selling them for $85 each. Originally $160 on sale w/ DB for $140. Will sell via Paypal
Posted by christina; updated 11/08/09

Oh am I glad to hear from you! Congrats on the new baby, that`s great. I know how crazy it can be adjusting to a new little one, especially if it`s your first. My third just turned 6 months old :) I`ve never used paypal outside of eBay. If I have any problems, I`ll post on here to let you know. As you can tell, I`m pretty anxious to get my hands on the dress. Are you sure you`ll have time to get it shipped ASAP? (fingers crossed!)
Posted by Gina; updated 03/03/11

Thanks I see paypal sent me a msg that the funds were there :) my husbands actually getting off work early today so I should be able to get it out if not I will 1st thing in the am because he has the day off:) I will send an email as soon as I ship it!
Posted by Christina; updated 03/03/11

Hi,
Do you still have the size 6 available? i need it for a wedding next week (last minute wedding).

THANK YOU!
Posted by ILLIANNA; updated 12/27/11

I am very interested in the size 12 plum f11165 dress. It has to come with the shawl tho. How much did u want? and plz email me at the_flying_monkeys_attack@hotmail.com if u still have it.
Posted by Jessica; updated 02/19/12