Ivory Jim Hjelm 8663 For Sale - $1,000

For sale: Used Jim Hjelm 8663 - lable size 10 but altered for a street size 5/6. Some changes that I made to the dress:

1. NO train. I don`t like bustles so I opted to cut the train off and it looks fabulous. Even the woman doing the alterations was skeptical then commented on how I made the right choice. It compliments the curves of the body much better and just lays nicer. Email me for pictures of the back with no train.

2. NO sash will come with this dress. I didn`t like the look of the sash so I cut it up and used it for other purposes. But etsy.com sells some really cute beaded sashes if you`re looking for one.

3. Bra cuplets were sewn in. I`m a small C and it gave me just the right amount of lift and support.

I`m 5`5" and weighed 135 on my wedding day and the dress was just a titch too big. It might have fit perfectly had I been 137/138. I wore 3.5" heels on the wedding day and the gown fell perfectly to the floor without being able to see shoes. The lining of the dress is `champagne`.

The dress will arrive to your location professionally dry cleaned and packaged. Sell price includes shipping.

Please contact me for more details or pictures!
Posted by Alisha; updated 02/25/11

Do you have any photos of the dress you could send?
Posted by Chrys; updated 03/09/11

Well--I`m 5`5, 135 lbs, and I loooooove this dress. I`m planning a vow renewal to get the wedding I never had. Can you send a pic?
Posted by Leyna; updated 03/30/11

I apologize to the person who posted on 3.9.11... I never got an alert that you responded!

If anyone wants pics, please email me at alisha.oshan@gmail.com and I will send some. I only have pics of me from our wedding but will take pictures of the dress alone when I pick it up from the cleaners this weekend (it`s been there for almost two months!)... Thanks!
Posted by Alisha; updated 03/30/11