NICOLE MILLER WEDDING GOWN WEDDING DRESS NEW WITH TAGS

Selling for $375.00 plus cost of shipping/handling

Seller’s Description:

Dress pictures may be viewed here:

Http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/for/2184156826.html

Additional dresses available may be viewed here:

Http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/for/2188873331.html

IMPORTANT: I can still return these dresses to the vendor for 30 days. Therefore, I will delete this listing in one week to make sure I don`t lose the right to do so if no one is interested. The "2 day" online sale I got them out sold out in under 30 minutes so I`m just trying to share the great deal & avoid s/h fees! Thanks =)
Sizes 4 and 6 available. I also bought another dress, which I have 3 sizes in and can be viewed here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/for/2188873331.html

I bought these dresses from an online sale (new dresses, not samples) but did not know my size so I bought multiple sizes -- I chose this gown-- LOVE IT -- but the 4 and 6 either need to be sold or returned.

This dress RETAILS for $1150 new (and has it`s original tags attached), this dress is BRAND NEW and is not a sample. At the online sale it sold out in under 30 minutes.

The dresses are fully returnable for the next 30 days so I have nothing to lose if they don`t sell here except the cost of insuring the dresses to return them -- so this listing will go away in about a week.

The style number is #FD0002. I will provide proof of a receipt, origin and date of purchase to the buyer of the gown. I`m happy to provide a phone number to anyone who e-mails for information.

Description:
Brand New Nicole Miller Wedding Gown with tags attached. Has never been worn. Original Nicole Miller Garment bag included. Delicate lace & pearl beading. Size six easily fits a street size eight/ten easily but can EASILY be altered down to fit any size below. Size four would fit a six six/eight. It also depends a lot on body type. This dress is fully lined and comes with a built in bra. The dress can be viewed at Nicole Miller`s website at:

Http://www.nicolemiller.com/bridal_09.html

Click through the dresses -- it is the 28th dress in.
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Chelle; updated 01/30/11