WANTED: David`s Bridal 7T9612 Or T9612 Size 4 Or 6

Seeking David`s Bridal 7T9612 or T9612,
(regular or petite size 4 or 6)
In new or nearly-new (clean!) condition.

Ivory/champagne color combination.
Posted by Jen; updated 01/26/11

I am willing to do $400 including shipping for the dress that I have if anyone is interested. Details above :)
Posted by Julia; updated 01/26/11

Julia are you selling a size 4 DB t9612? I would be interested.
Posted by Haley; updated 01/28/11

Looking for the dress in a size 4. Ivory/ivory or ivory/champagne. Email me at haley.allison.colvin@gmail.com if you are selling one. I tried on the 6 at DB and it was way to big for me, I really need a 4.
Posted by Haley; updated 01/28/11

Yes--I`m still willing to sell at $385 plus shipping. Mine is a size 6, champagne/ivory with a couple minor alterations.
Posted by Julia; updated 01/28/11

I`m still willing to sell at $385 plus shipping. Mine is a size 6, champagne/ivory with a couple minor alterations.

Haley--sorry that the 6 is too big as this would have been a perfect deal for the both of us! If I hear of anyone with a 4, I`ll send them your way!
Posted by Julia; updated 01/28/11

Hey Jennifer! I would love to see pictures! You can e-mail me at ahene170@students.bju.edu Is the dress in ivory? or is it white?
Thanks SO much!
Posted by Amanda; updated 01/29/11

Hey Jennifer!
I would LOVE to see pictures! You can e-mail me at ahene170@students.bju.edu Is the dress in white? or ivory?
Thanks!!
Posted by Abby; updated 01/29/11

I have the dress in white/ivory, new with tags, unaltered. Size 4. Willing to sell for $500. Will include veil (used once by my sister) for free.
Posted by kristen; updated 02/03/11

Hello Kristen!
I would love to buy your dress! Can you send me pictures if it`s available? Thanks SO much! My e-mail is ahene170@students.bju.edu

Thanks again!
Posted by Abby; updated 02/03/11

If you need another e-mail for me, you can also use absmith122010@gmail.com I check both of them regularly!!
Thanks!
Posted by Abby; updated 02/03/11

I have emailed you twice with pictures to your first address.
Posted by kristen; updated 02/03/11

Hi Jennifer? Do you still have this dress available? I am looking for a size 4P or 6P. Please let me know. Thanks!
Posted by Tammy; updated 02/21/11

Does anyone have any of the style T9612 in size 6 or size 8 available anymore? I am looking for it in shades of white. My wedding is in 5 weeks :) Thanks
Posted by Dena Jackson; updated 09/21/12