13 Year Old Birthday Sleepover

When my daughter was 12 she started wetting the bed due to weakend bladder muscles and other problems.due to the fact that she broke out in rashes from the pull ups and under jams she wore at night,i had to put her into cloth diapers and rubber pants at night.for her 13th birthday she wanted a sleepover and party.she invited 8 friends.she was bummed out about having to wear her bedwetting diaper and rubber pants around her friends at the sleepover.when all of her friends arrived at the party,i had them all gather in her room and i explained to them that she is a bedwetter and has to wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants to bed for the bedwetting and that it would make her feel better if she wasnt teased.a couple of her friends suggested that at bed time they each put one of her diapers and rubberpants and wear them to bed so she wouldnt feel like the odd person out.so after the games and movies,each of her friends put on a diaper and rubber pants and they wore them to bed.it was some thing else having nine girls.12 and 13 all in diaper and rubber pants at bed time,the daughter really felt better and her birthday was more special.
Posted by april; updated 01/26/11