Ulla-Maija `Brielle` Gown

My name is Emily, and I purchased the Ulla-Maija ‘Brielle’ grown back in 2009 in plans of getting married, I ended up calling off the wedding and I am ready to sell the gown. It is AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL! I love it. However, I never got to wear it; however, it was used as the ‘Sample’ at a high end Couture shop in Savage, MN. I paid $3200 for the gown and would be willing to sell it for $2000. Let me know and I can email pictures to you. Thanks!
Posted by Emily; updated 01/24/11

I would be willing to pay $1500. Please let me know if it is suitable. I understand if it`s too low for you, but the offer is there.
Thankyou
Posted by Kimberly; updated 02/12/11

Kimberly, I understand that there have been no offers on this dress but this is the first site that I have posted to, I am working with some local shops here in MN and I am not willing to take anything but $2K for the dress. Like I said, it`s never been worn and the dresses online are going for $2K all day long that have been used. I`m sorry, I am already taking a loss at $2K. Hope you find the dress your looking for.
Posted by Emily; updated 02/13/11