Indianapolis WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - TOP PHOTOGRAPHER

M.E.G. Photography
Your Indianapolis Area Wedding Photographer.

Top Indianapolis Photographer
Copyrights Included In Every Package
10x10 Flush-Mount Albums
Online Viewing

I am a local wedding photographer from the Indianapolis Area, focusing on photojournalistic wedding photography with a candid, contemporary approach. I try to capture the true romance of the day in the most unobtrusive way possible.

I LOVE weddings - I always have - so becoming a wedding photographer was a no-brainer for me. Every wedding is different, special, and unique in it`s own way, and I work hard to be sure that my images reflect that. Your wedding may very well be the most important day of your life. Years from now, no one will remember the cake, the flowers, the food. . . But the pictures you`ll have forever and THAT is what will help bring back all of the memories of that very special day in your lives. So I understand how important it is that they showcase everything, just the way you would want it to be remembered.

I began my career as a wedding photographer after working many years in the animal care field. I had the childhood dream job of being a marine mammal trainer. I spent most of my days working with dolphins, seals, sea lions, polar bears, and walrus. I started shooting weddings because I needed an artistic outlet, and weddings just seemed to "fit" for me. My grandfather blessed me with his artistic eye and the next thing I knew, I was shooting 2-3 weddings a month and couldn`t find enough hours in my day! After the birth of our daughter, I left the dolphins behind to pursue photography as my full-time career.

So I began my business working alongside my husband, Lee, who also has quite the gift for photography. He`s always looking for the next best shot to make sure no detail is missed. Together, we have made many lasting relationships with some of the best brides and grooms in the Midwest!

Visit our page for more info: Meg Photography

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Megan Gregory; updated 01/22/11