For Sale Maggie Sottero Rhianna Royale $550!

I have a Maggie Sottero Rhianna Royale for sale! Light Gold with Champagne accents- the way its pictured and reccomended by Maggie sottero! Size 10. Need to sell this gown ASAP! Message me if you are interested!
Posted by Jess; updated 01/14/11

Hi, Are either of these Maggie Sottero Rhianna Royale dresses still available? If I`m reading right, looks like there is a size 10 posted by Jess in PA, and a size 8 posted by Kim in Alaska? Are either of you still looking for someone to buy your dress? Anyone else have this dress. I`d like it in champagne. I`m in florida. I tried it on at a bridal shop months ago, but hadn`t made up my mind yet. Went back this week and the dress had been bought of the rack and ordering it won`t arrive in time! So, I need to find it online. Thanks for your time :-)
Posted by Dawn; updated 01/14/11

Hello i want the dress rhianna royale maggie sottero size 10, please email me.
Posted by karen; updated 03/26/11

PLEASE tell me you still have the dress ! I am getting married in 3 WEEKS and would love to buy this !!
Posted by Phoebe; updated 05/26/11

Do you still have the dress. I am interested in it. Please send me an answer as soon as possible!
Posted by Heidi Storsberg; updated 06/06/11

Please, can I buy your size 10 dress? Does anyone have this dress?? Thank you SO much!
Posted by BRITTANI; updated 07/25/11

I have this dress (Maggie Sottero Rhianna Royale) in a size 6. It is champagne/gold accents. If anybody is interested, e-mail me at mj00791@georgiasouthern.edu I need to sell my dress to help pay off my school loan. I have pictures and certificate of authencity.
Posted by jackie johnson; updated 08/21/11

Is this still for sale? 407-607-4068
Posted by Trish; updated 09/02/13

Hi, I am interested in the size 10. Are you still selling this dress? Please message me. Thanks.
Posted by Marnie West; updated 05/01/16