White Ostrich Plume Centerpieces

My wedding is on 10/11/08 and I spent ages scouring for the PERFECT ostrich plumes and frosted eiffel tower vase centerpieces (which, apparently, are no longer being shipped from China to the U.S., so they are very hard to find!). After my wedding, I will have 24 24" frosted white eiffel tower vases (selling @ $7 each + cost of shipping) and 24 32" frosted white eiffel tower vases (selling @ $11 each + cost of shipping) for sale, as well as a few hundred gorgeous 24-28" long ostrich feather plumes for sale (price negotiable, depending on the # you are seeking to purchase). I can send you pics of my centerpieces after the wedding if you`d like to see them. As a result of my research, I`ve found that there are many website attempting to sell poor quality or smaller ostrich plumes (note: "drabs" are NOT the same as "plumes") that will not yield the type of centerpieces we see posted on the internet. Make sure to get good quality ostrich plumes if you want a full and authentic look to your centerpiece. Post if you are interested in purchasing any of these materials.
Posted by Lisa; updated 12/21/10

I am interested in purchasing your ostrich feathers and vases, hopefully all or majority of them
Posted by christina; updated 12/21/10

Any chance you might have any of the ostrich plumes left for sale???
Posted by sherri; updated 01/02/11

By any chance, do you still have these items available for purchase?
Posted by Natalie Sobhi; updated 01/11/11

Im intersted on the 24" frosted eiffel tower vase and the ostrich feathers.

Thanks,
Mabeth
Posted by mabeth; updated 06/01/11