WANTED Lazaro 3059,3063, Or 3064

Hi. Please let me know if you know of or have a used/new Lazaro 3059, 3063, or 3064

THANKS!!
Posted by denise; updated 11/01/10

Where you able to find the lazaro 3063? I am looking for the same dress, i found a sample dress size 8 but it`s for 5200 $, it`s far above my budget but i can buy it and then sell it to you if you want..my asking price would be 3700$ what do you think?
Posted by ZEZE; updated 11/10/10

I have a gorgeous brand new diamond white LAZARO trumpet style wedding gown which is very similar to the styles you mentioned. My daughter purchased this silk-organza gown but it was never altered or even taken off the hanger because the wedding had to be cancelled. It looks stunning on and is all hand-embroided with a long train.

Hollow to hem is 59 inches, which makes this wedding gown perfect for a tall bride. Bust size 38, waist 27 and lower hip 38. Gown size 12 (street size 10).

We paid over $5,000 for this designer gown plus an additional $360 for the Winters and Rain double veil.

Asking price for this beautiful new gown (style #3750) including the veil is $2,250. Interested brides are invited to view and try it on. Any questions, or for additional pictures, please contact me at kvanbell@optonline.net..

Original receipts available and all tags still attached. Purchaser pays shipping cost. Cash or PayPal accepted.

Let me know what you think, and congrats on your upcoming wedding!
Posted by Dana; updated 11/20/10

Zeze - Did you ever buy the Lazaro 3059? I would love to get my hands on one. Its retailing for just under $4K here.

Thx,
Jill
Posted by Jill; updated 12/09/10

When do you need Lazaro 3063? I am selling mine as of October 8 2011. I am a petite girl...let me know if you are interested. I am selling it for almost half price. Asking: $3000
Posted by Lisa; updated 01/13/11

Hi Lisa,
I saw you said you have a Lazaro 3063 for sale and that you are a petite girl. What size it is? Is it still available?
Thanks!
Posted by Ashlee Kronau; updated 02/03/11

HI LISA...
I am interested in the LZ 3063 dress as well. I ordered the Lz3053 but I am now in LOVE with the LZ3063. I am also very petite. Is there any way you can email or post a picture of you in the dress? I didn`t know if my petite body could pull off such a voluminous dress but I really love it and am curious!!
Mary1124@gmail.com
Posted by maric; updated 02/19/11

Ashley,
The dress is being ordered in a size 8 from Kleinfelds in NYC. However, it will be altered to fir my body in August when it comes in. I am a street size 0 -2, bust-Full B cup, height around 5 4 with heels. If you add your email to the post I will email you the exact measurements Kleinfelds took for me. Thanks!
Posted by Lisa; updated 02/20/11

Hi, My name is Carolina, and I am extremely interested in purchasing your Lazaro Lz3036 gown! Is it still available? What are the measurements of the dress? How much will be selling it for?

Do you have a close-up photo of the skirt, top, and train of the dress(if it has one) that you could send to me? If so, I`d really appreciate it. I look forward to hearing from you!!
Thank you so much.
Sincerely,
Carolina
Posted by CAROLINA; updated 04/28/11

Hi, My name is Carolina, and I am extremely interested in purchasing your Lazaro Lz3036 gown! Is it still available? What are the measurements of the dress? How much will be selling it for?

Do you have a close-up photo of the skirt, top, and train of the dress(if it has one) that you could send to me? If so, I`d really appreciate it. I look forward to hearing from you!!
Thank you so much.
Sincerely,
Carolina
Posted by CAROLINA; updated 04/28/11

Hello! It`s long past this post but just wanted to let everyone know I have a beautiful Lazaro 3059 dress for sale!!! Contact me if interested!

Lisa
Posted by Lisa; updated 08/30/12

Hi Lisa, I am interested in the Lazaro 3059.. I was just going to buy a sample for $2200 but it is not looking good at the moment. Can you tell me what you are selling this dress for? Thank you:)
Posted by stefanie; updated 09/26/12

Hi Lisa, I am interested in the Lazaro 3059.. I was just going to buy a sample for $2200 but it is not looking good at the moment. Can you tell me what you are selling this dress for? Thank you:)
Posted by stefanie; updated 09/26/12

Looking for a lazaro style 3059 dress. Please email me at lqua308@yahoo.com if you have one for sale.

Thanks!!
Posted by lynn; updated 10/17/12

I am looking for a Lazaro 3059 dress. If you have any information on where to get one please email me at mng2r@mtmail.mtsu.edu. Thank you
Posted by Megan Gill; updated 01/09/13

Lisa, do you still have the Lazaro 3063?
Posted by Kelly; updated 01/29/13

I am wearing the Lazaro 3059 for my wedding on March 17th, 2013, it is the most beautiful dress I tried on at every salon I went too!!! I will be selling mine after my wedding although I don`t know how I will let it go. I wear a size 4. Feel free to email me at swest1120@yahoo.com
Posted by Stefanie; updated 01/30/13

Lisa, do you already sell your lazaro 3063 after your wedding oct 8 2011?
I want it please!!!
Posted by Kelly; updated 01/30/13

I have a Lazaro 3059 for sale, such an amazing dress!. It`s a size 10 street size 8. They fit very small, my daughter is a size 6 and it fits just right but can be altered either way. Bought from Klienfelds. Please email me with inquiries @ amysolberg68@gmail.com
Posted by Amy; updated 04/14/13

Hello - I have a Lazaro 3063 wedding dress that I am currently selling. I wore it for my wedding on March 23, 2013. I also got it dry cleaned right after I got married, so it is in like new condition. I purchased a size 10 from Kleinfeld in NYC and altered it down a bit. If interested, I can send you pics, a video and the measurements I altered it down to. The dress is also a great length. My height w/ my wedding shoes is 5` 8". Email me at melissab313@gmail.com if interested.
Posted by Melissa; updated 06/02/13

I am in love with the Lazaro 3153.
Do you think it is possible to get it for 1200$?
My budget is real low because of my financial situation...uck`
Any ideas of replicas or dresses similar to this style? I absolutely
Adore this dress!!
Posted by Emi; updated 10/08/13

Hi Emi - I`m sorry but that is just too low of a price for my Lazaro dress. I can get much more for it online or at a local consignment store.
Posted by Melissa; updated 10/09/13