Choreographer For "15`s"

I AM A CHOREOGRAPHER FOR "QUINCENEARAS" , REALLY DECENT PRICING...HAVE DONE ABOUT 8 QUINCES AND GROWING, ABLE TO PRACTICE WEEKEND (INCLUDING SOME FRIDAYS) ...FROM WALTS (VALS) TO MODERN DANCE (SURPRISE DANCE) I AM CURRENTLY TAKING HIP HOP CLASSES AND VERY FLUENT WITH CUMBIAS, MERENGUE ETC...PLEASEC CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
Posted by MAYRA; updated 10/24/10

Hey , my names FrANCIS AND IM GUNA BE TURNING 15 IN jANUARY BUT GOING TO HAVE MY QUINCE MABE IN THE BEGINING OF FEBUARY , AND YOUR JUST WHAT IM LOOKING FOR! CAN YOU PLEASE HELP , I WOULD REALLY APPRICIATE IT, I LIVE IN PITTSBURG CALIFORNIA , CAN YOU GIVE ME A CALL AT 925-914-1683. THANKS YOU SOOOOOO MUCH (:
Posted by Francis; updated 10/27/10

IM SO SORRY I LIVE IN THE DALLAS TX area
Posted by Mayra; updated 10/27/10

How much do you charge?? i need a choreographer and i live near down town dallas..
Posted by cassandra; updated 01/17/11

Hey i am gonna have a 15 soon and i am looking for a choreogropher i live in van nuys california my 15 are on august 20 2011 and i really dont know how to dance if you can please reply thank you
Posted by Narlyn; updated 01/18/11

Hello well my name is marco and i charge reasonable prices and i go anywhere in california to teach from waltz to surprise dance from cumbia merengue hip pop reggeaton banda etc.... For more info call 323-979-2255 or 213-383-6786
Posted by Marco; updated 01/19/11

Im having my fifteen may 21st please email me ramirezdaniela17@yahoo.com
Posted by daniela; updated 02/18/11

Would u be willing to travel to Austin? If so, how much would u charge. My daughter`s quinceanera is June of next year.

Thank you
Posted by Dolores; updated 06/14/11

Coreografia para 15 anos en miami
Posted by Belkis; updated 01/17/12

Hi i am cecilia my 15s are in about 7 months i was wondering if you are from the bay are because i live there?
Posted by Cecilia; updated 01/03/13

Hi, My names Brianna,I`m have a 15 in march of this year and i really need help with my dances. I was wonder if I could know your Prices to your choreography. Please Email me Soon as possible at garcia.brianna81@yahoo.com
Posted by Brianna; updated 01/26/13

Hello my name is helen , im planning on having a quince on july , but i just need a choreographer. I just need your information , please e mail me soon about prices and things like that @ helenaa023@yahoo.com , or email me your number and ill call you asap .
Posted by helen; updated 02/18/13