Party Games For Senior Citizens

I need games for 70th birthday party, aprox. 40 senior citizens will be attending. I am planning to have gifts for all attending. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Posted by jan; updated 10/15/10

Games to play at a 70th birthday party
Posted by dottie; updated 10/15/10

For my grandmother’s 80th birthday party, I created a list with questions such as:
Should toilet paper hang over or under the roll?
Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Croutons or bacon bits?
If you won a $5000 spending spree, what store would you want it to be at?
I passed copies out to all of her guests and one to her. The guests were instructed to answer the questions as they thought she would. She, of course, answered for herself.
When everyone was done, we asked her the questions one by one and marked our papers. We had a great time learning new things about someone we thought we knew so well!
Posted by Tracy; updated 10/19/10

Looking for Biblical or fun games for a group of ladies at our church for Senior Citizens
Posted by Susan Honeycutt; updated 02/02/12

Hi! My name is Lande Yoosuf and I am an Associate Producer with the Steve Harvey Show. I`m reaching out to you because we are looking for senior citizens that have a VERY active dating and partying lifestyle. If this sounds like you or anyone you know, please contact me ASAP at lande.yoosuf@steveharveytv.com. Thanks!
Posted by Lande Yoosuf; updated 02/27/13

We have had great success with the following: 1. Senior Brunch and Bingo; 2. Make It, Bake It Sale (crafts and baked items) 3. Senior Trivia Contest; 4. Senior Spelling Bee; 5. Senior Chili & Cornbread CookOff
Posted by Kay; updated 07/28/13

There are going to be 8 people at the xmas party. I would like some kind of fun games. Everyone is in their 70`s. The simpler the better, but fun. Something to keep the party going. Thank you, Toni
Posted by Toni; updated 12/15/14

First of all - 70 is not so old!. My husband and I are hosting our own birthday party and one game that is good is to create a "How well do you know..?" game with questions about the honoree and see how well the attendees really know the guest of honor, It works for guests of all ages (Grandchildren included). We did this and it was a hoot, Another idea is to get photos from all the various ages of the honoree and have baskets with "20s" 30s" 40s" etc. . Hand each guest a photo and see of they can identify the correct era of the honoree. (or use poster board and have them attach the photo for all to see. ) Another idea is to have the guests see who has known the honoree the longest and tell how they met. Again, everyone can participate.
Posted by Roberta; updated 08/17/15