Wedding Dress-Ian Stuart Duplicate "Valentine"

I am selling my UNWORN, perfect condition IAN STUART `VALENTINE` #9790 Duplicate Wedding dress.

This dress has the biggest train ever seen. Not just in length, but in volume, too. It is fantastic! The bodice features vertical mini ruffles and a wide sweetheart neckline ending in small cap sleeves around the shoulders. The neckline is sprinkled with lots of tiny Swarovski crystal beads. The bodice fits tight to reveal a narrow waist with a Basque front. The skirt is ‘A’ line to the front. The back is a profusion of heavy satin ruffles that will cause a guaranteed gasp as you make your entrance and walk past your guests. The effect is Elizabethan and just amazing.

Contact me for details...aprox. Size 22/24(will measure for serious offers)

I am asking $750 if you are local (San Diego County) shipping costs will have to be added if you are out of area.
The Ian Stuart dress sells for upwards of $3,000!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by SW; updated 09/23/10

Is this dress still available? Do you have photos of it that you`d be willing to share? Let me know and thank you! I am SO IN LOVE with the Ian Stuart Valentine so I`d love to take a peek at what you have. I consider myself a serious offer so if you have photos you`d be willing to share and I`m good I can always ask for measurements. I take your word for it on size though. :-) Thanks!
Posted by Bethany; updated 03/05/11

Yes it`s still available. Tag.says 26 but street size would. Be 22/24. Email me at swilsonfhtm@gmail.com and ill send you pictures. Where are you located as if your local you can come try it on
Posted by Sheri; updated 03/05/11

Can I ask ho made your dress? I`m looking for a red wedding dress, and I do like the Ian Stuart style. Thanks!
Posted by Aisha; updated 04/04/12

Hi! would there be any chance in the world this dress is still available??? Thanx! JL
Posted by judi-lynne; updated 08/16/14

Yes it is please email me
Posted by Sheri; updated 08/16/14

Swilsonfhtm at g mail dot com
Posted by Sheri; updated 08/16/14