Crystal Tree Centerpieces

I have beautiful crystal tree centerpieces for rent. They are 24 inches tall. And will be available after May 15th, 2010. Message for pictures. Thank you!
Posted by jeannie; updated 08/19/10

Can you send me pictures of your crystal tree centerpieces and how much is each piece for rent thanks a lot
Posted by tanya; updated 09/04/10

Can you forward picture of your trees onto me? thank you
Posted by Carrie; updated 09/07/10

Do you still have the crystal trees for sale? Can you send pictures and price? Thank you.
Posted by Cindy; updated 09/26/10

Hi how many trees do you have and were are you based? how much are they to hire?
Many thanks
Bethan
Posted by bethan; updated 09/28/10

Hi Im looking to hire ten crystal trees? I am getting married in the midlands
Posted by Nicols; updated 12/05/10

I need to rent crystal tree centerpieces for a elegant birthday party for my mom... Please contact me via email asap...php
Posted by pat porter; updated 01/08/11

Hi im looking for tree centerpieces w added crystals hanging and the tree spayed gitterish...can u tell me if u have these and the cost to rent or buy
Posted by crystal; updated 01/13/11

I am interested in renting crystal tree centerpieces for a CT wedding. Thank you.
Posted by Peggy; updated 01/25/11

Hi could you email photos of your crystal tree centerpieces and where are you??
Posted by lucy; updated 01/27/11

Hi could you email me pictures and prices many thanks, i have included my email address.
Posted by linsey; updated 01/30/11

Can you please tell me how much for the crystal tree rental...and where they are located. Please send pictures
Posted by Christine; updated 01/30/11

Jeannie, i would be interested in renting your trees, how much are you charging and can you please send me a few pictures.

Many thanks
Posted by Nikki; updated 02/18/11

Do you still have these and how much each to rent can you email me pics
Posted by janine; updated 03/04/11

Can you send me a pictures of the trees?
Posted by debbie; updated 03/10/11

Do u still have the trees for rent? and where are u located

Thanks
Posted by Sandy; updated 03/23/11

Hi could you email photos of your crystal tree centerpieces and pricing..Where are you located? I`m in passaic county, nj

Thanks
Posted by Sylvia; updated 07/01/11

Hi i am getting married September 1 2012 and was wondering if you have these trees available still ? I need 20 of them please contact me at my email address thank you
Posted by Nineveh Lazari; updated 09/11/11

Hi, can you email me some pics and prices of the crystal tree centre pieces. My wedding is Sat Aug 25 2012. Thanks
Posted by Emma; updated 10/30/11

Can you please send pictures of your crystal tree centerpieces you have for rent? Also, what is the price per to rent?

Thank you
Posted by Gail; updated 03/13/12