Wanted: Carolina Herrera Polka Dot Dress

I am looking for this dress in size 8 or 10. Can anyone help me? It was featured in her Fall 2004 and Spring 2009 Bridal Collections. Thanks!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Mary; updated 08/08/10

I have another Carolina Herrera that is very similar for sale.. Let me know if you would like pictures of it and your email address.... My wedding was this last june.
Posted by sophie; updated 08/08/10

Hi Katie! Were you ever able to sell the dress? Just wanted to check! Thanks :)
Posted by Erin; updated 08/08/10

Hi ladies, I too looked tirelessly for this dress, but I did find one I loved just as much and looks very similar the Carolina Herrera - Garden Party. I wore it at my June wedding that just passed and I am now selling it on Oncewed.com and Preownedweddingdresses.com. I can send more pictures and information to anyone who is interested.
Posted by Sophie; updated 09/03/10

Here is the CArolina Herrera Dress I have for sale it is very very similar to the Polka Dot dress. Mine is also Carolina Hererra called Garden Party
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Sophie; updated 09/03/10

I`ve been dying for this dress since I fell in love with it it in 2005 on the cover of BRIDES magazine while planning my older sister`s wedding. I just got engaged December and my wedding isn`t until early 2012, does ANYONE have this still available? I don`t care the size, I will do whatever it takes to fit the dress. This would make me the happiest person in the world.
Posted by Tricia; updated 01/07/11

I am a size 6 and would absolutely die for this dress. I am getting married January 2013. Is anyone willing to sell or rent me the dress. My whole wedding is white daisies, I have loved white daisies my whole life...
Posted by Jennifer Wheeler; updated 02/18/12

I`m not sure if you guys even are on here anymore! I just got engaged and like so many others am obsessed with the dress! I am not getting married until 2014 does anyone still have this dress for sale???
Posted by Shannon; updated 04/03/13