Need Photographer Ideas

I am looking for alternative photographer ideas...i am on a budget and refuse to pay a crapload of money for pictures when i`ll probably only get 1/2 of them....any money saving ideas???? please email me
Posted by tammy; updated 10/13/03

Hi, I plan on using disposable cameras in addition to hiring a photgrapher. I plan on leaving them, One , on each table with a note to pass them around and then leave them behind. My first wedding the shot of me coming down the aisle came from a guest. The two the phototographer took both had my eyes closed. Omen? Ha!

Anyway I found a disposable camera skin online, You can download it and put your own graphics on it then just glue it to any disposable camera.

Here is the link:
Http://thecraftypc.com/discamskin.html

Best wishes to you!
Posted by kat; updated 10/13/03

Thank you sooooo much. Sounds like a great idea.
Posted by tammy; updated 10/14/03

Seek out an amateur or student photographer.
Posted by Meagan; updated 10/14/03

HAVE YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW EVER USE A STUDENT PHOTOGRAPHER?? HOW WERE THEY...I THOUGHT OF THAT TOO... BUT WAS A LITTLE IF-FY.
Posted by tammy; updated 10/14/03

Depends what you are looking for. Some amateurs are just a good as professionals and you`ll save a lot. You might not get an album put together - but you most likely will get all the negatives and save tons doing it yourself. What area of the country are you in?
Posted by Meagan; updated 10/14/03

I LIVE IN THE CHICAGO LAND AREA....ANY IDEAS??
Posted by tammy; updated 10/17/03

You could contact local college photography professors to ask about any potential students.. Or look in alternative local papers.
Posted by Meagan; updated 10/17/03