Wanted: Maggie Sottero Samara (black/White)

Hi there!! I am looking for the Samara dress in the black and white combination, size 12/14.

Please email me if you are selling this dress.

Thanks in advance!
Posted by Gaby; updated 05/16/10

Yea, it really is a hastle trying to find the right one! Congrats on your graduation! Well I can see why you would want that much, i wish i could offer you more as well! If you can send me pictures, that would be great! My email is moe_mita@yahoo.com. In which city exactly are you if we would meet up! Are you in L.A.?
Posted by MonicaG; updated 05/16/10

Not sure if you ever got my message! I still am very interested and hope that it hasn`t been sold! I would love to see pictures of it!
Posted by MonicaG; updated 05/31/10

Does anyone still have this dress? Please?!! It`s my dream dress. I need a 12 or 14 or even a 16!! I can`t pay much but i will try!
Posted by monicag; updated 06/11/10

I have the Samara Maggie Sottero black and white bridal dress in great condition. Size 14. Unaltered. Willing to sell for a low price. Please respond if you`re interested.
Posted by GJ; updated 06/12/10

Really? Thank you so much! How much is low? I really can`t afford much. Also, where are you located and could you maybe send me pictures!?
Posted by monicag; updated 06/13/10

Sure. Do you want to send me your email address and I will send you pictures of it. I am selling for $400 or best offer. Thanks for your response.
Posted by GJ; updated 06/14/10

Yea, that would be good
My email is moe_mita@yahoo.com

I hope i will be able to make you an offer!
Posted by monicag; updated 06/14/10

Hi Monica,

Just letting you know I sent you pictures of the dress. Let me know what you think. Thanks.
Posted by GJ; updated 06/18/10

I have selling my dress that I used on my wedding. It is a size 10 and has been altered. I had cups added. The back panel was shifted over so the dress would close properly. The dress would need to be rebustled because the thread holding the bustle broke.

It needs to be cleaned.

I am selling it for $350 if anyone is interested.

Thanks.
Posted by Gaby; updated 07/03/10

I am desperately searching for the samara in black and white! i`m 5`4" 120 lbs. Size 4-6 but willing to maybe take a chance on a bigger one and have it altered. Please reply!
Posted by Stacey; updated 09/18/10

Hi there!! I am looking for the Samara dress in the black and white combination, size 12/14 or there abouts. I am wickedly in love with this dress!!

Please email me if you are selling this dress.

Thanks in advance!
Posted by Misty; updated 01/19/11

I have the maggie sottero samara black and white unaltered size 12. I plan to wear it for my wedding in the begining of june but after that i will be selling it.
Posted by k; updated 01/26/11

Hey Misty,

I have the samara dress size 14 unaltered. Let me know if you`re interested. It`s a beautiful dress and we can work on finding a good price so that you can have the dress you love. Thanks.
Posted by G; updated 01/30/11

Both K andG, I am very interested!! How do I give you my email address so we can chat?
Posted by Misty; updated 01/31/11

Thanks soooo much for the response K and G!! I am very very interested!! How do I get my email address to you so we can chat??
Posted by Misty; updated 01/31/11

Hi Misty,

If you want to post you e-mail I can email you back re: wedding dress info. Thanks
Posted by G; updated 02/02/11

G - My Email addy is - PortlandRN@Comcast.net. I look forward to hearing from you...
Posted by Misty; updated 02/10/11

G -
I am having trouble getting messages here so please email at addy given above. I guess my notifications are not working for some reason.
Posted by Misty; updated 02/10/11