Wanted: Justin Alexander 8486

I am looking for a White/Silver Justin Alexander 8486 dress, size 6. My wedding is not until July 2011, so I am in no hurry to have it right now. If you do have this dress and are thinking about selling it after your done using it, please feel free to contact me :)
Posted by Julie; updated 05/15/10

I have justin alexander 9520 if you are interested
E-mail at haboubayh@yahoo.com
Size 8-10
Ivory in color
Posted by Hiba; updated 05/16/10

I was actually looking at that dress too but I would like to have a white dress, not ivory. Thanks for letting me know though!
Posted by Julie; updated 05/16/10

I have the justin alexander 8486 and will be using it sept 4th. Let me know if you`re interested. Email me at akirebrea@hotmail.com
Thanks
Posted by erika; updated 05/31/10

Hi! if you are still interested in this dress, please let me know by email: madina.kapanova@gmail.com.
I have this dress and it looks like new..
Posted by Madina; updated 09/20/10

Check out my ad for a gorgeous Size 6 Monique Luo, new, never worn or altered, includes veil and crinoline slip, paid $1150, asking $600. Look at my ad for FREE BONUS... Brings cost of dress down to $200! This pic is a different pose of the same dress that is in my ad... Please call me at 239-995-7846 or email: NGP1952@aol.com
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Nanci Posey; updated 09/26/10

I have the Jistin Alexander 8486, size 10 in ivory. I will be wearing it July as well, but if your wedding is late July and your interested let me know.
Posted by Steph; updated 11/12/10

I am looking for the Justin Alexander Dress 8486, size 8 for an August 27th wedding! Please let me know if you have it and how much you are asking for it!
Posted by Jen; updated 02/13/11

Hello,
I have a size ten, but Im usually a 6 in dresses. Is size 8 your regular size or you need an 8 in the actual dress? I will be altering the dress to fit a little tighter on top. Either way I think you could take it in more if you need to. You can send me an email at my regular address if you want to speak more privately. It is smaggiacomo@cox.net
Thanks,
Stephanie
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/14/11