Halar Pronovias Dress For Sale

Halar Dress for sale. The Halar style is a beautiful cream antique lace wedding dress with fantastic detailing. It has a flattering sweetheart neckline and the most amazing chapel length train at the back of the dress. Catches the light well as small pearls are embroidered all over the dress. Pronovias size 10 altered. Could be altered further at a good dress makers. Very comfortable and beautiful, I loved wearing this and hope that someone else will enjoy it just as much. Please email with any questions. Worn once, professionally cleaned and in perfect condition. I will even throw in the veils, both long (worn at the chapel) and short (worn at the function). Good offers accepted.
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Lili; updated 05/15/10

Hi! Would you be willing to sell the veil(s) separate??? If so how much? Thank you!!!
Posted by Mari; updated 06/17/10

Hi do you still have the veil? Please let me know!
Posted by Mari; updated 07/08/10

Yes, still have the veils. Selling both short and long together for £250.
Posted by Lili; updated 07/11/10

I can ship to the USA. Whatever the shipping works out as from UK to USA will be added on top of the price.

If you are serious about buying this I can get some pictures sent over towards the end of the week.
Posted by Lili; updated 07/12/10

Yes I`m very interested. Please send me the pics soon to the email in my previous message. Thanks!
Posted by mari; updated 07/13/10

Hi just wanted to remind you to send me pics of the veil please. Thanks!
Posted by mari; updated 07/17/10

I know it`s been awhile, but was wondering if you still have the veils available? thanks!
Posted by Asa; updated 01/03/11