WANTED: Monique Luo CH515 Size 8

Please let me know if anyone has this dress!!!
Posted by Renee; updated 05/12/10

Hi! If you have any trouble finding your exact dress, you might consider having your gown custom made by a bridal seamstress.
My Texas-based custom bridal gown shop can replicate the gown at significant savings (using only the finest materials!) and even make it to your measurements (so no expensive alterations or hemming!). We also provide photos of all gowns prior to shipping so you can be rest assured your gown is just as you wished.

We are based in Texas -- but service brides from across the country. Feel free to contact us via email at customersupport@thecustomweddingdressshop.com and we can chat about your gown and answer any questions you may have. Thanks and congratulations!

Visit our page for more info: The Custom Wedding Dress Shop

Posted by Sara; updated 05/13/10

I have this dress in a size 8, white, unaltered except for the bustle. I also have a size 6 crinoline and a 34B corset/bra if you are still in need.
Posted by Devon; updated 10/01/10

I have a used white Monique Luo CH515 for sale size 8. It has been professionally dry cleaned and ready to go. It is unaltered except for the bustle. I am selling it with a size 6 crinoline (David`s Bridal) which has also been cleaned and a 34b corset bra (DB as well). I normally wear a size 4 to 6 dress and a 34C to 32D bra from Victoria`s Secret if that helps for sizing.
Posted by Devon; updated 10/01/10

My Monique Luo is brand new, never been worn and includes veil and crinoline slip. It is a Size 6, but if you are a Size 8 I promise it will fit. It was a bit loose on me and David`s Bridal was going to alter it to fit, but alterations were not done as our wedding plans changed. Must sell immediately! Make an offer! I paid $900 for the dress and $250 for the veil and slip. Call or email me and I will send you a slide show of pics showing the dress and veil worn with the crinoline to give it the ball gown look that were made at David`s Bridal when I tried it on.
Email: ngp1952@aol.com or call: 239-995-7846
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Nanci Posey; updated 10/04/10

Hello,

If you`re still looking for the Monique Luo CH515 in a size 8 I have one. It`s brand new with the tags still attached. I also have a veil and petticoat.

Everything is in perfect condition and ready to go.

Let me know if you`re interested. I can send you pics of the dress, veil and petticoat.
Posted by Rebecca; updated 12/13/10

Check this one,a similar dress
Http://www.coralsbridal.com/551-1583-home/jshs02f-modern-ruffled-fit-and-flare-taffeta-wedding-gowns.jpg
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by minnie; updated 12/21/10

If you still need this dress, I have one I`m getting ready to advertise for sale. It`s a size 8 with no alterations except hemming. Mint condition; professionally dry cleaned. Have multiple veils and headpiece.
Posted by Susan; updated 01/08/11