13th Birthday Ideas

I am having my 13th birthday. I went on a website that said a few ideas and i found one that is really cool. You invite girls over and get makeup and face masks and spa food and nail stuff and you all do makeovers on eachother. Im not sure if my friends will like this and i dont want to just have a sleepover, i want something to do before too. I have tried pools to hire but they are too expensive. Does anyone have any ideas?
Posted by party girl; updated 05/10/10

We actually got a hotel room for my daughter` for the afternoon and that way they she and her closest girlfriends could enjoy the pool, hot tob and sauna they loved it and since we weren`t spending the night the hotel gave us a great rate. I made special toasting flutes for each of the girls which they though were awesome and t hey had sparkling cider in those and when when they were wore out from being down by the pool we had pizza and goodies in the room and watched a movie and it was just a great day my daughter said she and her friends loved it and of course they had some great pics....

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by UYWPD; updated 05/10/10

Well im having a my thirtheenth birthday on sun nov 14. Since thats on a sunday im gonna hav it on sat. I hav a few ideas. I could go 2 the movies and then get pizza. Then i wanna hav a slumber party and i live by the river so we could walk along there or go to the park or somethin. What should else should i do durning the slumber part??? should i invite boys???
Posted by Emily; updated 11/02/10

I am 13 in january and as my name is holly i am having a hollowood themed disco. I have invited about 80 or 90 people and i have rented out our local hall for the night, it is massive. We have a red carpet leading up to the door and gold stars that people print their hands on with paint. We have hired a dj and have a load of food and stuff!!! im so excited.
I hope this helps, byeee!!!XXXX oh and i am going ice skating with my closest friends the day after so that i get to spend more time with them.
Posted by hollythetree; updated 12/13/10

Well....
Swimming party?
Paintball?
River rafting?
Water balloon fight?
Camp in ur garden?
Have a disco?
Have a piknic in the park?
Have a sleepover?
Go skiing/snowboarding? (if u can ski or snowboard)
Go tubing?
Go trampolining?

Why dont u ask ur friends if they would like the makeover idea and if they say no ask them what they would like 2 do. But after all ur brthday is about you and not ur friends.
Hope this helps :)
Posted by Abby; updated 12/29/10

Hey I have been looking around on websites and i now have 2 party ideas for my 13th. I have this very cool idea though! The day before my party i will call up 3-4 of my close parents friends and ask for permission to kidnap them! It will be really funny, trust me. You tell them to pack the essentials, toothbrush,clothes,swimmers ect. You then go to their house at 11-12 at night and bring a video camera. You dress in black and wake them up in a scary way. One person tapes it while the others grap them, tie a thing around their mouth and then take them to your car, then you go to the next persons house and so on. They will then come back to my place and have a sleepover and the nextday help me set up for my party. I hoped this heped!
Posted by bek; updated 01/19/11

K im havin my party tom. And i got nothing exept glow sticks, and its goin to be at my place!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help i need ideas!!!
Posted by anonnymus; updated 01/21/11

I am stuck on 13th birthday ideas i wanted to have kinda like a girls day where we did all girl stuff but some of my friends aren`t that girly and would hate that and then i thought of a thing called bun bun bags where you design your own purse(pick out the style then your fabrics and then how many inside and out pockets you want and your straps) and they are a house party but they are pretty expensive can someone PLEASE help me oh and my mom won`t let me have a sleepover sooo that leaves me with less choices
Posted by Ashton; updated 01/27/11

For my 13th i decided to go to a place called wikid which is a beuty salon for kids and teens and there we got r hair and makeup done and then went to photo studio and got our photos taken like we were real models then went back to mine and had a sleepover it was amazing i am now 16 and can still remeber it in great detail! xxxxxxxxxxxx good luck
Posted by guyt; updated 03/01/11

Hello can u pls tell me the name of the website im turning 13 in november i would really appreciate it if u can email it to me before than
Thanx
Posted by rabia; updated 03/06/11

Hey...my birthday is getting close..Everybody has great ideas that I would love to do, but all my friends have done it....I want my party to be a surprise to my friends so I need someone elses feedback...Im having 14 girls and around 10 to 12 boys...plus a few familys...I was thinking having my 6 closest friends spend the night friday and then everyone else come over saturday for my real birthday....im doing like a tropical flowers/ flip flop theme.....the whole set has already been ordered and my cake is flip flops....activities...we were going to do a big water balloon fight, volleyball game, wiffle ball game, projector and screen movie night out side (we have a pavilion), smores maybe, everyone bring a game to play, truth or dare in a new version, some sleeping bag games, presents and cake....the party will last for a couple of hours...so i need more to do....i might have a pinata even though its a little kiddish...everyone enjoys it....for food..hamburgers and hotdogs...
P.s. I was thinking about having a inflatable slide with water...but idk...what do u guys think?!

SO PLEASE HELP ME!!
Posted by jordan; updated 07/19/11

I dont know what i want for my birthday please give me some help or advice on what i could have
Posted by leah smith; updated 01/22/12

Well my 13th birthday is next week and I am doing a dance party with about 20 ppl from 6:30 to 10:30 it is going to be black and white! So black and white invitations decorations and stuff! You cold have music that go with the style and games too!
Posted by Lola; updated 01/12/13