Christian Quinceanera Ceremony

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it,

Take care,
Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 05/04/10

If you still have that message I would appreciate a copy.

Thank you
Posted by Rob; updated 05/04/10

Could you please send me the christian ceremony. My husband is doing a service in three weeks and we are at a loss. Thanks
Posted by Connie Retzloff; updated 05/05/10

Please forward me the Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony.
Posted by shana; updated 05/06/10

Hi. My daughters quince is in June next year and the pastor at the Lutheran church said he would consider performing the services but he needs to know the exact ceremony and what happens throughout the ceremony., Can someone please email the info from the beginning to the end for the church services
Posted by Jene; updated 05/18/10

So Dee you say to take the christian ceremony but how do I take it????
Posted by Connie Retzloff; updated 05/19/10

I would love a copy.. Thanks
Posted by Yuri; updated 06/11/10

If you still have it i would love to have a copy
Plz

Thanks
Posted by isabel; updated 06/25/10

Hi Dee... I`m very interested in having a copy of the christian ceremony. My daughter`s quince is in March .. 9 months away and we are mexican but not catholic... If you could please send to me I would appreciate it... Only1fina@yahoo.com
Thank you..
Posted by Fina; updated 07/05/10

Hello, I would love a copy of your ceremony. My daughters quince is next year and we are having a christian ceremony. This will help tremendously.
Thank you so much for your help.
Posted by Wanda; updated 11/18/10

Hello! I am very interested in your christian quinceneara sermon. If still available, can you please send it to me. It would be very much appreciated.

God Bless!
Posted by Glora Perez; updated 01/16/11

Hello, we are trying to plan a quince for my daughter. Our pastor has never been part of one, so i would really appriciate a copy of your sermon. My email is iris2121@gmail.com. Thank you in advance Iris
Posted by iris; updated 01/30/11

Hello...could you please email me a copy of the sermon for the quinceanera? My daughter is hispanic and I am trying to put a party together for her. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you.
Posted by Lori; updated 04/15/11

I would like a copy of Christian Quinceanera Ceremony please.
Posted by Gracie; updated 03/12/12

If you still have the quincenera ceremony, I would like a copy. Thank you.
Posted by Dean; updated 11/14/12

Posted by Yvonne; updated 09/19/16