WANTED: Galina Signature SWG9902

I`m looking for a size 8 (or 6) in this dress! ..but I don`t have enough for the full retail price. Can I take this off anyone`s hands?
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Yolanda; updated 04/17/10

I have it when is your wedding?

Size 12
Posted by jessica; updated 05/14/10

Hi! If you have any trouble finding your exact dress, you might consider having your gown custom made by a bridal seamstress.
My Texas-based custom bridal gown shop can replicate the gown at significant savings (using only the finest materials!) and even make it to your measurements (so no expensive alterations or hemming!). We also provide photos of all gowns prior to shipping so you can be rest assured your gown is just as you wished.

We are based in Texas -- but service brides from across the country. Feel free to contact us via email at customersupport@thecustomweddingdressshop.com and we can chat about your gown and answer any questions you may have. Thanks and congratulations!

Visit our page for more info: The Custom Wedding Dress Shop

Posted by Sara; updated 05/14/10

Hi. Did you find this dress? If so, are you interested in selling it? I have a Jan 1, 2011 wedding and I am dying to have this dress but can`t pay full price.

Thanks!
Posted by robin; updated 06/04/10

I would be interested in taking that dress off your hands if you still have it!!
Posted by Candra; updated 08/16/10

I am also looking for the Galina Signature SWG9902 I am size 6 for this dress but if all else fails im sure i could have a size 8 altered.

I am on a tight budget so if anyone could help me out please!!!!
Posted by Brandi; updated 11/13/10

I would love to find this dress in a size 12!
Posted by Susan; updated 02/06/11

I have this dress for sale for $575 it is a size 12 altered to size 10.i live in georgia and can ship to local states.678.687.5943

Thanks
Posted by jessica deleon; updated 02/06/11