Gorgeous LAZARO Veil FOR SALE! Lace & Beading!

I have a brand new, never worn, ivory chapel length LAZARO VEIL, with the most intricate lace flowers and hand beading that runs down the sides of the veil and throughout the back. I am so in love with this veil, it took a few months to order, and only came in just 2 weeks ago, but I no longer have any use for it. I just decided to go with a different dress (last minute changes) and now it doesn`t work with my new dress, unfortunately! But, it is the most romantic and dramatic veil that I have ever seen. It is truly dreamy -- everyone`s jaw will drop and heart melt, as you walk down the aisle.

It retails for $1900 (I paid even more with taxes!), but I am asking $875 for it. I am happy provide pictures over email (serious inquiries only please!). You can also see a picture of the veil under the `accessories` section of the Lazaro website (L805).

Thank you for looking, and I hope that it will make someone`s dream veil and wedding day, come true!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Cayla; updated 04/13/10

I`m very interested. I have a Lazaro gown and have been looking for a veil. Could you email me some more photos. Nitnat4@yahoo.com
Posted by Natalie; updated 05/01/10

Is the veil still available??
Posted by Natalie; updated 05/08/10

Is this still available? if so can you send pics to thebridesdrss@gmail
Posted by Shani; updated 05/14/10

Is this veil still available? I have wanted it for a year or two and am now getting married!!!!! I would love to have it. Please let me know! Thanks!
Posted by Lou; updated 06/02/10

I have wanted this veil for a year or two, and I am VERY interested in it. Can you please email me? I would love to help you out with it!!!

Lou.wedding@gmail.com
Posted by Lou; updated 06/02/10

Oops - Email is Lou.Wedding@gmail.com

Thank you!!!!!
Posted by Lou; updated 06/03/10

Was this veil sold?
Posted by Margaret; updated 11/11/11