Re: DJ`s Wanted!!!

I m experianced DJ on pioneer DJ school & i will be find job. I will be do bit maching,mixing&all about DJ.i need this job
Posted by dhiraj; updated 10/03/10

I taught myself how to use dj system on the computer i have files of music to use in a wide range of party and dance music and i also dj with 80`s freestyle music. I know how to read and write music. I can also perform vocally and dance very well. I would like to be a part of the music industry in anyway until my own future goals are met. Please message me what i can do to participate. Im 22 and have graduated highschool. Im very artistic too. I would love to make music again. Thank you very much
Posted by Alicia Arballo; updated 02/15/11

Ive sent you 1 msg already but i would like to also say that i have in mp3 format cd with some of my recorded work already and can show when asked in person thank you.
Posted by Alicia Arballo; updated 02/15/11

Im a Dj for the best part of 30years, started about 1978, at school with friends who built a sound system, played at parties, after school. Was selector and operator for Channel one sound system, i moved on from there because played a particular style of music that never apealled to me, then moved on to pirate radio. Started that in 1982, did that for a number of years, a nimber of gigs around london and the country, played a few months at the full moon parties in Thailand, lived in the caribbean for a few years, Djing in clubs and private functions of expats playing music of all genres , ranging from rock, 50s doo wap, 80s pop. To old skool house, i have a huge collection of records, but records is not really handy, so a lot of stuff on my pc, very very passionate about music, also very knowledgeable, and looking to broaden my horizons and feed my passion.
Posted by kris braun; updated 03/22/11

All my life i been waitting for someone to come up to me and ask me to do this job for them but am really into dj i did a couple party am addicted to dj and playing music please call me or reply back to my message please
Posted by gracia joseph; updated 05/15/12