HOUSTON CHOREOGRAPHY

Hi my name is christina and cathy and we choreograph 15`s in houston texas. We charge on depending what you want. If you need any info please post a message!
Posted by CHRISTINA/CATHY; updated 03/27/10

Hi I`m having my 18 bday party on may 22 I need a choreographer asap I was wondering if u could tell me the prices and what style of dances you do thanks.
Posted by Nikki; updated 04/11/10

My daughter is having a quinceaner on 9-4-10. I am looking for someone to choreograh her dances...
Posted by Esther; updated 04/14/10

Please send me an email daughter having quinceanera 6/19/2010.
Posted by Maria Gutierrez; updated 04/21/10

CHRISTINA PLEASE CALL ME LOOKING FOR CHOREOGRAPHER FOR MY DAUGHTER. HER QUINCE IS 6/19/2010.
Posted by Maria Gutierrez; updated 04/22/10

Hi i was wondering what are your price rates and how everything goes.please reply back as soon as possible thanks,ruby arredondo
Posted by ruby arredondo; updated 06/16/10

I need someone for my daughter`s 15 in april 2011 pls let me know
Posted by Marilyn; updated 08/18/10

Ima have my quinceanera in July and i need a choreographer i just wanna know the approximate cost
Posted by Cintya; updated 11/02/10

I ma have a 15 on march 14,2012 but i need information nd iwana knoe if you come to us or we kome to you? nd like how much wuld yhu charge meh im mexican and i want mix songs you knoe ..
Posted by nena; updated 11/20/10

Hey do you still choreography? i live in galveston and need a choreography.
Posted by Carrie; updated 12/02/10

My 15 is in Augusto i need a choreographer is still along time from now but i really before. Do you have any youtube videos for i can see them?
Posted by estefany; updated 01/02/11

Yes i would like more info from you..thank you.
Posted by carrie; updated 01/09/11