Chiavari Chairs Rental In Orlando

I need 50 chiavari chairs in silver for May 29, 2010 in orlando, Florida please if someone can help, I have may a contract with someone but not somone change the date and the dont have the chairs.
Posted by Limaris; updated 03/26/10

Hey, this message might be too late for you but for other brides, I actually spent about a month looking for an affordable ballroom Chiavari chair rentals place in Orlando FL and Central Florida area. We finally found this local family owned vendor and used them for our wedding in Novemeber and it went smoothly. For their quality, they had the best prices in Orlando FL at $5.95 a chair which includes cushions. They had Gold, Silver, White and Mahogany Chiavari colors available. I saw other vendors chairs and they were very badly chipped or stained.
The owners were a friendly married couple who were very personal and attentive.

Www.chiavarichairrentals.org

I have pictures from my wedding with the chairs in the background if you want to see them.The owners were a friendly married couple who were very personal and attentive.

Www.ChiavariChairRentals.org

I have pictures from my wedding with the chairs in the background if you want to see them.
Posted by Janice; updated 12/09/15