Sweet 15 Candelabras - Quinceanera Candelabra

My work can be seen at http://timelesseventplanning.blogspot.com/ and soon at TimelessEventsPlanning.com

Candelabras for Sweet Sixteens, quinceaneras, and bat mitzvas. I charge $175 to $200 for my Candelabras. Details about what makes my Candelabras different, Fonts, and Samples of my work are below.

What makes me Different.

Well....
-I charge less then most (others range from $150 to $250+)
-After you approve the design concept/price and have paid for the candelabra, you will get a layout drawing of what it will look like and images of the progress work.
-I use higher quality materials that are more durable. I use wood rather then styrofoam.
-I add more detail to the candelabra. I feel that if you are going to charge a high price you need to give people something for their money. My letters not only are painted, but they have detailed design, glitter if requested, glossed, and decorative pieces attached to them to match your theme. Besides the letters the base is dressed up to the max.
-I provide more then one font fro you to chose from. I realize not everyone wants to use block letters. I offer a list of fonts that can match your theme.
-Candles are always included in my price.
-Shipping prices are not hiked. I ship out of New York to any state.

Candelabra Sample Work

Http://timelesseventplanning.blogspot.com/2010/03/sweet-fifteen-candelabra-quinceanera.html

This candelabra is for a sweet sixteen I am the event planner for which is taking place on May 30, 2010. The theme is Masquerade Ball with a color scheme of Teal and purple which play off of her Periwinkle Irridescent Dress and paired with black and silver as complimentary colors.

The other items for this party such as pictures of the venue, party, centerpieces, favors, invitations, RSVP Cards, Envelopes, and Table Numbers are in my Blog Post titled Masquerade Ball Kimberly. Some of the pictures will be unavailable until the day of the party.
Posted by Crystallee; updated 03/21/10