Wanted: Reverie By Melissa Sweet "Fiesole"

I tried this dress on today and fell in love with it... But not so much the price tag! I was really trying to stay under 1500 but... Wow! This dress is beautiful.
If anyone has this dress and is willing to sell please contact me. Thank you!!
Posted by Sari; updated 03/18/10

Emily W - Oh hey....

Do you still have that Fiesole? I`m not sure the 10 would fit me, but I am interested in this dress. Can you please let me know the measurements it fits?

If it sounds right, we can exchange info maybe...

Sarah J
Posted by Sarah J; updated 03/18/10

Sarah--It`s biggish on me, enough room for alterations, but otherwise fits pretty well. My measurements are:

Bust: 39
Waist: 30
Hip: 37

I could easily be altered down, though... The seams are very simple.

Email me at emilyawitt(at)gmail.com if you`re interested in it!
Posted by Emily W; updated 03/27/10

Emily W. I am definitely interested! Doubt it is still available, but if it is, please email me.
Posted by nicole; updated 06/14/10

I am also looked for the Melissa Sweet Fiesole dress in a street size 8 or 10. Please let me know if anyone has it available!
Posted by Meaghan; updated 09/06/10

I got married July `10, and I couldn`t tell you how many compliments I am still getting on this dress! I have the Melissa Sweet Fiesole dress in a size 10. I am a street size 8, so there were only minor alterations to the bust/bodice. The dress was professionally cleaned/preserved and looks brand new! Post if you are interested/would like more information. You won`t be disappointed...it is absolutely stunning! :)
Posted by Deanna; updated 01/10/11

Looking for the fiesole dress as well. I`m a size 8/10...is yours still available?
Posted by Holly Hannaway; updated 02/06/11

Anybody out there still selling? I`m looking for the Fiesole in a size 6 or 8. Thanks!
Danielle
Posted by Danielle; updated 01/03/13