Wanted: David`s Bridal Bridesmaid, Style F13277, Regency

I am looking for David`s Bridal Bridesmaid Dresses in Style F13277, in the Regency color. We need two size 2s, one size 12 or 14, and one size 6 or 8.

Please let me know if you have ANY of these sizes!

Thank you!
Posted by Brittany; updated 03/16/10

Did you find a size 12? If yes, and you don`t need it any longer, I`d be interested in purhasing it.
Posted by Erin; updated 11/27/10

Yes, I did find the size 12, actually! If you give me your email address, I`d love to discuss selling it to you.

Thanks,

Brittany
Posted by Brittany; updated 11/27/10

Sure! My email is clarkerin at hotmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you.
Posted by Erin; updated 11/28/10

Just wondering if you know of anyone selling their Regency bridesmaid dress in a size 4, 6, or 8. Would love to buy them. Thanks!
Posted by Nicole; updated 04/10/11

Yes- One of the other bridesmaids` dresses was definitely one of those sizes. Can I pass along your email address to her? She will contact you and then y`all can discuss further.
Posted by Brittany; updated 04/10/11

That would be fantastic. My e-mail is nicole.j.stein@gmail.com. Thank you so much!
Posted by Nicole Stein; updated 04/10/11

If any one has ANY Regency colored bridesmaids dresses, any size, I would be elated. I am a bride getting married in August 2011. This dress is the hardest to locate and since two of my girls have already purchased their dress it is too late to change the color (also since the wedding is 2 months away). Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Posted by Shacarra; updated 06/01/11

I have a size 12 that I would be willing to sell. Email me at clarkerin@hotmail.com. I can check with other bridesmaids -- potentially another 12 and a size 14 as well.
Posted by Erin Clark; updated 06/01/11

Shacarra,

What`s your email address? I think we have 2 size 2 dresses left from our bridal party, one for sure said she`s willing to sell and I`m waiting on a response from the other. I`ll have one of them email you to discuss further.
Posted by Brittany; updated 06/01/11

If anyone has this dress in a size 12 or 14, I`d love to buy it.
Posted by Julie; updated 03/06/12

If anyone is still looking for regency colored dress (style F12495) size 18 NWT. Let me know. I am selling one.
Posted by michelle; updated 09/24/12