PRONOVIAS DEUSTO WANTED !!! Small Or Medium Size!

Hi!

I need a PRONOVIAS DEUSTO wedding dress for my wedding - 16th may 2009.

I`m from Europe, Romania, but I have a friend in USA - New York, who can get in touch with sellers from USA. She will deal with the shipping.

Thanks.
Posted by Adina; updated 03/14/10

Yes, I still have The Pronovias Nadia (New) with matching pronovias veil, Deusto with bolero and Pronovias veil and Estefania with pronovias veil.
Please if you wish to contact me use estrelaee@hotmail.com
Regards,
Eny
Posted by Eny; updated 04/14/10

I have the dress in a 12, the bodice is unaltered, but the dress height is ( I am 5`3" with 4.5" heels).
Wedding is May 22nd, 2010. Available after that. Will have a matching mantilla with lace and ruffle edge and matching blusher. Jewelry and headpiece will be avaiable as well.
Posted by tiffany; updated 04/29/10

I have a worn once La sposa wedding dress Felicia model.it`s similar to pronovias Duesto.. It`s in a perfect condition ..light ivory ...I wanna o sell it for7500l.e or1350$+sh...i paid 2400 $ when i purchase it ..for more information laura.finearts@hotmail.com ...thanks
Posted by laura; updated 05/22/10

I`m also looking for a PRONOVIAS DEUSTO or similar pronovias, no sleeves, size 6 or smaller. My email is

A.wedding2011 at yahoo dot com

Thanks!
Posted by Ann; updated 05/23/10

Hi soon

Let me know if you wanna to sell your bolero sprightly ( just the bolreo) if it`s okay with you this is my e-mail lasposafelicia@hotmail.com or laura.finearts@hotmail.com
Posted by laura; updated 05/26/10

Soon hello !!!!!
I want to buy from YOU pronovias deusto. Contact me urgently, I am really looking forward!
Anna.
My address - anna.83-83 @ mail.ru
Posted by Anna; updated 05/26/10

Soon!!!!
Hello! I really want to buy a dress pronovias model deusto, please contact me. I`ll wait!
Anna.
My address anna.83-83 @ mail.ru
Posted by ann; updated 05/26/10

I still have my size 12 gown, it fits a street size 8, you may have to have it altered down. I also have the bolero and matching veil.. Email me at tannevaughan @ yahoo com if you are interested. I am located in South Florida in the USA and am willing to ship if you pay via paypal.
Posted by Tiffany; updated 12/09/10

Hi Lindsay!

I`m considering selling my PRONOVIAS DEUSTO, it`s preowned, my wedding is in March but I found the Pronovias Calais and I can`t stop thinking about it, so I think I might get it :).

I`m 5`3 but I tried it on with 5 inch heels and there is still some lenght. It`s beautiful but there is a rip on the inside of the skirt, I can fix it myself but I was waiting to take it to the cleaners to have it fixed.

I`m a size 2-4 streets clothes and it fits me ok, but theres is room in it (hips) it probably fits a size 34B not bigger, let me know!

A (dot)naid (at)yahoo.com
Posted by Ana; updated 12/27/10