I Want A Quinceanera!!! But......

Hello my name is Cindy and im turning 15 in Oct 10. I have always decided that i would want a quinceanera since i was a little girl, which i still do. So me and my mom had discussed this alredy and she decided no because we dont hav enough money and she also thinks that if i get padrinos that close to the day of the party that their going to turn their back on us. Unfortunetly my mom is a single parent, i dont have a dad, wel i do but i havnt seen him in almost 11 yrs. I have always gotten good/excellent since i was in kinder. Swear. I have never gotten in fights or anything. I was and am a very good girl. I just feel very sad and disapointed that i actually diserve one but theres no way. If you have any suggest on how i can still hav one or a job that i can work to get money, please please let me know and thank you.
Posted by Cindy; updated 03/14/10

I can suggest some one, what area are you located? I know that they have done charity work in the past for quinceaneras.

Posted by Lynny; updated 03/15/10

WEll yHhu cKan PaDrin0s F0r everThinq (datS waTT im doinq) 0r yHhu cKan Have a SwEeT 16 insteaD!!!
Posted by RuBiiy; updated 06/16/10

Cindy where are you located can you e-mail me back I might br able to help you with some stuff
Posted by maria; updated 06/16/10

Hey i am sory it wont let me. If you can just email me at baybecakz@gmail.com and i will write back as soon as possible.
Posted by Cindy; updated 06/17/10