Turning 13

Someone please help me im turning 13 in like 2 weeks and i dont know what to do i want to invite some boys and alot of my best girls but i have no clue what to do i got a new cell phone so i cant do anything to big and my b day is during march break too someone pleaseeeeeee help me!!! SOON!!!
Posted by Melissa; updated 02/28/10

Same here, daughter turning 13th on spring break & wanted a co-ed party with friends. Are u a sporty girl!Have an outdoor "Field Day Activities" (10 to 20 games), Divide the party participants into 2 teams. You can purchase or make inexpensive bandanas in 2 team colors to give to each participant. Hold the party in your backyard or at a park. Create challenge games and after finish playing games; reward them some hot dogs, chips & dip, bullet ice cream, etc., with some water bottles and some cool mocktail drinks. Still want more fun, get into the dancing, be in a silly mood! Do you have an iPod & speakers? If, don`t ask a friend who does... Borrow it! Now you have a "Cool-off Backyard Dance party". Click here or type to get the games ideas... Http://parentingteens.about.com/od/birthdays/a/birthdayparty.htm
MORE 14 GAMES IDEAS:
*Capture the Flag -
*Squirt Paintball - Your guests must arrive to your party wearing a plain OLD white T-shirts (to easily determine hits), and divide them into two teams. Give each player a water gun containing colored water (red for one team and blue for the other). The idea is similar to Capture the Flag, but a warrior must go to the opposing team`s designated “prison” camp if he gets hit. Please your guests to bring a extra-spare clothes, if they ever wanted to change to dry clothes.
*Relay Races -
*Sponge Relay Games - Here is a fun team water relay. Place 2 empty small buckets near the starting line, and 2 buckets filled with water on the opposite side of the area. Give 1 sponge to each team, and have them transfer water from one side of the area to another in a relay format by soaking and wringing out the sponges. The team that bucket overflows first, wins.
*Blindfolded Challenge - Set up an obstacle course in your backyard by using chairs, cones, tires, a kiddy pool, and so on or whatever u have.
At activity time, blindfold all players except for one member from each team. Have the participants decide who that will be. Those 2 people will verbally guide their tribe mates (tied to each other) around the obstacle course. The team that finishes first, wins.
*Got the Marbles? - Have the two-opposite team players sit on a chair. Place two tubs filled with icy cold water (put a ½ a bag of ice, if needed) in front of them. (Borrow the tubs and chairs from friends if you need to.) The players race to get as many marbles as they can with their toes and put the marbles into a dry bucket or bowl for 1 minute. Put the empty bowl right next to the challenge players. The most marbles win!
*Food-Tasting Challenge - Before the activity, prepares some unique foods: grapes and cheese covered with salt, mashed potatoes with candy in it, or a rare vegetable, raw or steamed. Blindfold the contestants, and get them to guess as many food items as they can.
*Mummy Wrap Game -
*M&M Hunt Game -
*Pass the Hat - Play the old Pass the Orange game, but with a hat. Pass the hat from head to head without using your hands!
*Eating Contest -
*Tug-o-War -
*Karaoke - Need we say more?
*Limbo - A classic party game. Mix this in if your party includes dancing
Good Luck and Have Fun... Buy the stuffs @ the Dollar Stores as well borrows from friends and family.
Posted by nicole; updated 03/01/10

Thanks for the game ideas

Check out my post as well

Its called 13th bday bash games

I think...

I think tug-a-war is awesome

One of my friends had a `make ur own pizza` party

It was so awsum and the pizzas tasted fantastic

Mayb u can do that

If u want

Hope i helped

Hope u can help me!