HELP I CAN`T FIND SONGS FOR MY VALS& PADRINOS

HI EVERYONE, DO ANY OF YOU KNOW ANY SONGS I CAN USE FOR MY VALS APART FROM (CHAYAN)TIEMPO DE VALS AND LA MARCHA...
AND ALSO WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR MY BAILE MODERNO????????????AND FOR WHAT THINGS DO I NEED PADRINOS FOR? Y EL RAMO PARA LA VIRGEN IS IT NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL?????????? PLEASE ANSWER ME SOMEONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Maria; updated 09/30/03

Unas canciones buenas son muchacha de 15 anos y para tu baile moderno puedes usar tu sonrisa by elvis crespo o suavemente que es tambien por elvis crespo. Si quieres puedes tener padrinos para las cosas mas caras como la limosina, salon, vestido, o dj cosas haci. Y el ramo para la virgen tiene que ser natural y despues hagaras el artificial. Ojala que te ayude.
Posted by preciosa; updated 09/30/03

Hey maria lol well i am having mine real soon so i can help u out. For my baile de sorpresa(baile moderna) i am doing boom boom by kimbia kings so far it is the shit i love it everyone gonna be all into it crazy style just what i wanted. Don`t get something that everyone gonna fall asleep on get something with action that everyonce gonna want to see whats going on. Email me and i will tell you what u need for the padrinos and all that stuff bye email me asap! hope that helps well u no where to find me peace
Posted by Maria; updated 09/30/03

Your ramo for the vigen has to be natural. A SONG MODERNA COULD BE YOUR FAVORITE. GET PADRINOS FOR WHAT YOU DONT WANT TO PAY FOR
Posted by Mayra; updated 03/07/04

Hey, you could dance "quincenera" and for my padinos im dancing tiempo de vals and el vals de las mariposas. The ramo fof the virgen is natural.
Posted by Ramona; updated 03/24/04