Monique Lhuillier Swan Lake Dress For Sale

I`m selling my M. Lhuillier Swan lake wedding dress that I wore on my wedding in December 2009. The dress is UK size 6, US size 2. The dress hasn`t been altered and it comes with a pale pink/salmon satin sash. It has been professionally dry cleaned after the wedding. Please contact me for more information and images on email. Price: 1150 GBP
Posted by bea; updated 02/15/10

Hi!

Is your dress still available? If so I am very interested, but would love to see some pictures, as well as measurements of the dress or you, since I see online a UK size 6 can be between a US 2-4.

Thanks.
Posted by RNS; updated 02/16/10

Hi, thank you for your message, the dress is still available.Regarding the size, I`m a comfortable street size 8(UK), but depending on the label I also wear size 6. So you are correct, the dress is sort of in between UK size 6-8. I`m 1.7m tall and the length of the dress was perfect with small heels (approx. 4cm). I can send you lots of images on email. Bea
Posted by bea; updated 02/17/10

Is your dress still available? I`m very interested. Thank you!
Posted by Madeleine; updated 05/23/12

Hi Madeleine, yes the dress is still available. I can email you some pictures if you are interested, please let me know where can I send them to. Thanks, Bea
Posted by Bea; updated 05/24/12

Thank you for your response Bea. My email is mhill@royfarmer.com. I`ll look forward to pictures and any additional info. Thank you!!
Posted by Madeleine; updated 05/24/12