OSTRICH FEATHER CENTERPIECES

Hi I have 50 centerpieces of the white ostrich feather centerpieces along with 10 turquoise centerpieces and 5 black centerpieces, these come with the floralytes and the bouquet holders, great price, better than renting you can put them together yourself like i did...alot cheaper than what other companies are offering...
Posted by Jennifer Bazik; updated 02/01/10

Hi Jennifer

I am interested in 24 of your white centrepieces. Can you tell me how high the vases stand, how many feathers are included and how much you are looking for for each.

Many thanks.
Posted by MRS TB; updated 02/08/10

The best website for buying ostrich feathers & tower vases - highest quality, lowest prices - www.koyalwholesale.com

Buy online here:
Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-290_825/wedding-vases-and-centerpiece-supplieswholesale-ostrich-feathers-bul.html

Video demonstration of how to make an ostrich feather centerpiece:
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpO6f1RjHZY

Visit our page for more info: Koyal Wholesale

Posted by Emma; updated 02/09/10

I need 12 ostrich centerpieces wedding 9/11/10
Posted by natalie rotella; updated 02/20/10

Hi Jennifer -
Any chance you still have the centerpieces? Where are you located? How tall are the centerpieces? If they are tall, I would love to get all the black and 9 of the white...our event is March 13, 2010. Thank you! let me know what info you need from me.
Posted by Sheri; updated 02/22/10

Hello,
Id like more info on these. Can you let me know how much they are?
Thanks
Posted by millie; updated 02/23/10

HI I WAS WOUNDERING IF YOU STILL HAVE THESE AND IF SO CAN YOU SEND PICS, ALSO WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS I FORGOT I HAD THEM
Posted by sunshine; updated 02/24/10

Are the black ones still available? any of the white?
Interested in the whole centerpiece- thanks
Posted by CookieC; updated 03/29/10

Hi Jennifer i wanted to know do you rent your pieces out we need them in florida. Please contact me as soon as possible.
Posted by algie poole; updated 11/17/10

Hi my name is rachel
I like to get more info
Can u call me
718 - 477 - 0722
Posted by rachel; updated 12/10/10

I would be interested in all 50 of the white feathers.
Let me know the cost
Posted by Brenda; updated 01/23/11

How much?
Posted by kathy; updated 01/28/11

I am interested in purchasing 20 of the 50 centerpieces that you have please email if you still have these available.
Posted by Racheal Lamb; updated 10/24/11

I need about black feather centerpieces. Can u send me an emaila with a quote and some info

Thank you
Posted by Sophie; updated 10/28/11

I need 240 white ostrich feathers.
Posted by susan; updated 08/28/13

I have feathers. Email me at babybfeathers@yahoo.com
Posted by Alana; updated 08/28/13